Massage Neutral Bay.
More than just relaxation, our muscle-specific remedial massage can powerfully help your body and mind. For sports players, pregnant women, or anyone suffering from pain or tension.
Feel your pain and tension fade away.
If you’re experiencing…
- Tension headaches or migraines
- Back or neck pain
- Work-related muscle tension
- Muscle tightness
- Sports injuries
- Stress, anxiety or depression
- Pregnancy-related aches and pains
… massage can help!
Increasing scientific evidence is backing up what we already know. Massage makes us feel better, optimises our recovery time, and allows our bodies to perform at their peak. Our experienced physiotherapists and masseuse perform a range of massage to help you feel and move better.
Beyond a relaxing massage at a spa, remedial massage is truly therapeutic. We use manual techniques to reduce pain and tension within the muscles, tendons and connective tissues, which can help with a number of ailments.
Our patients report:
- Reduced pain
- Better sleep, and more of it
- Enhanced muscle performance
- Quicker recovery after exercise or injury – and less likely to get injuries in the future
- More energy and strength during exercise
here’s a reason why Olympic teams always travel with massage therapists and physiotherapists. Massage is a vital part of making sure the body recovers from injuries and performs at its peak – even if you’re more of a dabbler than an elite player. Building on remedial massage, sports massage is highly concentrated on muscles and activities specific to athletes, with active and stretching built into every treatment.
Sports massage can help you:
- Maintain muscle health during training and events
- Recover more quickly after the game
- Help manage injuries
- Perform at peak performance
Growing a human is no easy feat. The combination of increased physical stress and gestational hormones can cause tension and pain – in both the body and mind. But a specialist pregnancy massage can help.
Research has shown that pregnancy massage may:
- Help alleviate depression and anxiety
- Reduce back and leg pain
- Lower the rates of prematurity by decreasing excess foetal activity caused by high cortisol levels
By using specially designed pillows that cocoon and support the pregnant belly, we are able to give you a comfortable massage either face down or on your side – whichever you prefer.